We market your recipes and food photos
Perfect Match!

Are you a food photographer? We are cookbutler!

Cookbutler is more than a recipe agency. We are a technology provider and interface between food manufacturers, supermarkets, retailers, publishers, kitchen appliance manufacturers, nutrition professionals, fitness clubs and many other application manufacturers. The connecting element between all these market participants are recipes. Based on the recipes, we generate further information and dynamic functions, which allow all market participants to grow together and thus create something new and extraordinary. However, the foundation of all information and functions is the recipe with ingredient list, description and photo. And this is where you, as a food photographer, come in.

We license your food photos and recipes

You have photos of ready-made appetizers, main dishes, desserts, baked goods, cocktails, drinks, and everything you can eat and drink? Perfect. Do you have the full recipe to go with it? Ideal. If you don’t have one, no problem: our chefs will write a suitable recipe! You only have recipes? Also good, we try to connect you with a food photographer. Maybe we can create something great together!

Join our community

We coordinate with you in advance. Depending on whether you have only photos, only recipes or both, we take over the data from you and play them into our system. A long-term cooperation is very important to us, because at the beginning we put a lot of work into the processing of the recipes, the standardization, the supplementation of the recipes with further information (nutritional information, allergies, etc.). If you provide us with photos, we agree on a minimum contract period of five years. We share the royalties with the food photographer and the recipe author as follows: Photo 30%, recipe 20%, so both together 50% for the author. We agree the prices for the licenses individually with the customers. In the case of memberships, 50% of the fees are distributed to the authors according to the share of the author-recipe views in the total views per month.

Rezepte liefern

Dear food photographer, have you caught interest?

Please leave us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible. This form is for contact purposes only, a cooperation or licensing contract will only be concluded with your consent and delivery of the content. We are looking forward to a cooperation!